Do you feel sad, anxious, or keep overthinking? Maybe you feel a lot of sadness, grief, guilt, fear, or other uncomfortable feelings or emotions. Maybe you have thoughts of, “I’m not good enough,” “I’m worthless,” or “I’ll never get over this.” Maybe you isolate yourself more, are having more conflict with your children or partner, or need to “vent” to someone who is nonbiased or neutral.
If you have been experiencing these emotions, thoughts, and behaviors, I can help. Counseling, also called psychotherapy or therapy, allows you to discuss topics with a licensed professional who can help you address these uncomfortable experiences and learn new ways to deal with them. Some ways that counseling or therapy can help is:
- Learn to change thoughts and behaviors.
- Feel better mentally and physically.
- See a decrease in your symptoms within three to four weeks of therapy and doing suggested assignments.
- Feel better about relationships you have with others.
- Better connect with your friends and family.
- Set and achieve goals, like getting a job, applying for college, completing tasks at home, and revisiting hobbies you used to enjoy.
“Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autemvel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore.”
Simona & Michael